Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Maya Project Spring 2012

This semester I am creating a project using Autodesk Maya. I am creating a tableware collection and branding for this collection. The title is "Camry-Sue Tableware." I have completed the branding package as well as models. Currently I am working on the texturing and lighting in Maya. I am striving to reach a glass that I like and is realistic. So far, I haven't been very successful. I have made a few glass textures and they seem okay but not as clear and crisp and I would like. I'm beginning to think that it's my lighting and I've been focusing on the two together. Here a quick render of what I'm working on as well as the logo/branding system.


Rendering focusing on the textures and lighting. This render is bad in regards to the plates and bowl. I have achieved a good lighting and texture for those specific items but I wanted to see how it would be affected by the glasses. In this render they are white and much more reflective then they actually are.
Branding logo for Camry-Sue Tableware.



This is what I have thus far. More will come soon!

-Jaimie

No comments:

Post a Comment