Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Jaimie Eddy Design - Personal Website

I am proud to present the Jaimie Eddy Design website. This website has been something I have been needing to complete for while and always seemed to put to the back of my list of projects because I do not enjoy coding. Now that it is said and done I'm extremely proud of what I accomplished. This website forced me to do research and actually figure out what I need to do and actually do it. I have learned much more than I thought I would and my view on coding and web design has changed drastically (I actually like doing it). I have much more confidence in myself and feel much more up to the challenge of creating websites than I did before.

Here is the URL:

http://sfmti.com/eddyjaimie/

FYI this website is created using html, javascript and css. I used many resources such as the web and books to learn the code needed. I also spoke with individuals savvy with coding for tips and advice for solving problems that I was facing.

At this point in time I am still working on web-hosting and getting a domain (they cost money) Luckily, I have access to a server that can allow me to publish without having my desired URL.

YAY for completed websites!

-Jaimie

No comments:

Post a Comment