Saturday, March 17, 2012

IDIAS Logo and Branding

IDIAS is the acronym for Interactive Design for Instructional Applications and Simulations (IDIAS) Institute. A professor I had was working on getting IDIAS off their feet and going and needed a logo and branding system. "The IDIAS Institute builds on USU strengths in instructional design, interactive simulations, and interface design to inform technology research and develop commercially viable and innovative products." (Courtesy of http://idias.usu.edu/)


Here is what I created for IDIAS.

This logo and system was extremely difficult to execute. It seemed that my classmates and myself had a hard time understanding what the clientele objective was as well as what IDIAS wanted to portray about themselves. IDIAS was still in the beginning stages and once all the final details were established my fellow students and I were able to go back and complete the logo and system accurately. The logo and system that I created was not chosen to represent IDIAS. I am unsure who exactly created the logo they currently use.

-Jaimie

No comments:

Post a Comment