Sunday, February 26, 2012

Interface Design

Besides print work and editorials my weakest link is web design. I've only ever completed 2 websites (one html and one flash) and to be honest they are not even worthy to be shown. I think I struggle with this area because of the coding, my brain has a hard time thinking in code and it likes much more creative approaches.

Despite my weakness I greatly desire to better learn web design and all the coding and logic behind it. To do this I will be creating 3 websites between today and the end of April. The first being my personal design website. The second, a website for an artist and designer named Rhaelene Lowther. (She greatly needs a portfolio website). And the last a website centered around a layout that I have been working on.

I am hoping that by completing these websites that I will build my confidence in web design and be able to tackle other such projects that come my way.

-Jaimie

No comments:

Post a Comment