Friday, February 24, 2012

Hi! & Welcome to Jaimie Eddy Design




Hi! and welcome to Jaimie Eddy Design. I am a currently a senior graphic design student at Utah State University in Logan, Utah. I will graduate this May (2012) with a BFA. I love creating business systems and logos BUT my passion lies with product design and animation.

I have set up this blog to present my resume, portfolio, and artwork while I am working getting my website up and running. I have a lot or work to post so please check back often for more updates. I will also be posting information/images of the projects I am currently working on.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please leave a comment or contact me at JaimieEddy@gmail.com/801-695-6424 (any and all feedback is appreciated).

-Jaimie

No comments:

Post a Comment