Thursday, April 26, 2012

Portfolio - As of 04/20/2012

Here are all of my portfolio finished portfolio pieces. This is the most updated version. I have taken some things out and added some different pieces since the last posting that contained all the portfolio projects. All the projects are categorized by the type of project (branding, print, 3d, etc). I have created a website to show my portfolio however the my web hosting serving is under construction. Once it is up and running again the web address will be posted here on my blog, until then please continue to refer to this blog.

 This is my personal brand identity: Jaimie Eddy Design

 
 Logos/Brands that I created.



 My personal branding system.



 Branding system for Studio 102. A student gallery space located on Utah State University's main campus.



 Branding system for 'Camry-Sue Tableware', a fictional dish-ware company.




 Branding system for IDIAS. 




Branding system for 'Miles Louis Collection'. This collections specializes in high end shoes, handbags, and accessories targeted for women from the ages 20 to 45.



Branding system created for Rhaelene Rollins Lowther. Rhaelene is a graduate graphic design student at Utah State University.



 Poster on the typeface 'Arial'.



Spread on 'Hellenistic Art', which just so happens to be my favorite period in art history.





Cover, back-cover, and two spreads from a specialized pamphlet on cakes.  



 Website from the 'Cake' pamphlet.



 
 My personal portfolio website.




Website for USU graduate graphic design student, Rhaelene Rollins Lowther.

 Three dimensional shoes modeled for the 'Miles Louis Collection'. Programs used: Autodesk Maya and Photoshop.
 'TAKO' is an animated short that was created of a collaborative force of students and great mentor (Maya Instructor). I completed several tasks in this short however the most important asset I created were the Squid model (not featured above) and octopus model (featured above).
Three dimensional models for 'Camry-Sue Tableware'. Created using Autodesk Maya and Photoshop.


I hope you enjoyed and any questions comments you have would be greatly appreciated.

-Jaimie


No comments:

Post a Comment